Wednesday 3 November 2010

My Dream.... (I)

Well

I have always love the animal... I was a child always surrounded with animals... I always
dreamed study Veterinary Medicine to follow surrounded with animals.
Then i be at school of Medicine Veterinary of the university of Chile, then to started the year
I finished of convince me that was what I wanted.

I now can see that veterinary medicine is the best career to
study C: and I feel very happy studing Veterinary Medicine
and studing in university of Chile, I can see that this one is a
great career with people very nice and complicated (-_-;) xD
But I know I will be a great veterinarian and respected.! =D

Well Guys
Good bye....
I see you in the next session. (Y)

3 comments:

  1. wooooooooooooooo!!!! this dog is beautiful!!!!!
    and you pokeee!!!! you are the worse poke of the world jajajajaja
    I love you!!!!!
    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey poke
    You are using "always" to much lol.
    I also belive vet is the best career.
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always WF love the animal... I was a child always surrounded with animals... I always
    dreamed ^ study Veterinary Medicine to follow surrounded with animals.
    Then i^ be at school of Medicine Veterinary of the university of Chile, then to started the year
    I finished of convince me that was what I wanted.

    I now can see that veterinary medicine is the best career to
    study C: and I feel very happy SP studing Veterinary Medicine
    and SP studing in university of Chile, I can see that this one is a
    great career with people very nice and complicated (-_-;) xD
    But I know I will be a great veterinarian and respected.! =D

    Well Guys
    Good bye....
    I see you in the next session. (Y)

    Mr lake,
    good! i'm glad to hear you like what you study...
    miss

    ReplyDelete